Guided Discovery Tours and Activities (interacting with animals)
Go behind the Marine Theater to touch the white, round forehead of a Beluga.
850 yen/person (capacity: 30 people for each session)
Marine Theater（Click for area information）
The minimum age for this activity is four.
- *Participants in this activity must be four years old or older.
- *Children younger than elementary school age must be accompanied by an adult (high school student or older). (The accompanying person must purchase a participation ticket.)
- *Please follow the instructions of staff members during the activity.
- *One ticket for one person (any accompanying person must have a ticket). Visitors without a participation ticket are not allowed to enter the activity site.
- *Admission for children aged three or younger is free; however, they are not allowed to enter areas with age and height restrictions (Beluga Petting; Tropical Island Communication Time; Dolphin Sea Communication Time; Lovely Dolphins; and the Aquarium Behind the Scenes Tour).
- *Baby buggies are not allowed in the activity site.
- *Tickets cannot be refunded after the designated program time.
- *Please ask information desk staff if you have any questions.
- *All the indicated prices include consumption tax.
Sea animals you can encounter
Ticket office information
A participation ticket for the day is necessary to participate in a Guided Discovery Tour.
Ticket Purchase Methods