Guided Discovery Tours and Activities (interacting with animals)
Commemorative Photo with a Smiling Sea Lion
Take a photo with a sweet, smiling sea lion.
1,500 yen/One set (up to 5 people)
Rocky Stadium（Click for area information）
Up to five people in a group.
- *Please prepare a camera. Activity staff will take a photo for you with your camera.
- *Children of elementary school age are allowed to participate in this activity alone. Children younger than elementary school age must be accompanied by an adult (high school student or older).
- *Please follow the instructions of staff members during the activity.
- *One ticket for one person (any accompanying person must have a ticket). Visitors without a participation ticket are not allowed to enter the activity site.
- *Admission for children aged three or younger is free; however, they are not allowed to enter areas with age and height restrictions (Beluga Petting; Tropical Island Communication Time; Dolphin Sea Communication Time; Lovely Dolphins; and the Aquarium Behind the Scenes Tour).
- *Baby buggies are not allowed in the activity site.
- *Tickets cannot be refunded after the designated program time.
- *Please ask information desk staff if you have any questions.
- *All the indicated prices include consumption tax.
Sea animals you can encounter
Ticket office information
A participation ticket for the day is necessary to participate in a Guided Discovery Tour.
Ticket Purchase Methods