Options in addition to dinner and breakfast buffet at the on-site restaurant Mermaid.
We also accept reservations for seasonal special menus.
- Dinner: 17:00-20:30
- Breakfast: 7:00-9:30
The buffet features ingredients from Chiba and Kamogawa, and offers a wide range of options to satisfy both adults and children. There is also a to-order kitchen where you can select freshly fried tempura and pasta made there on the spot.
Dinner Buffet （Opening hours: 17:00 – 20:30 *Guests are asked to come to the restaurant by 19:30.）
Enjoy the charming tastes of the Bōsō Peninsula, from seafood to mountain harvest
Japanese, Western and Chinese cuisines are served in a buffet-style at the Mermaid restaurant on the first basement floor.
- *The opening hours may be changed.
Kamogawa Sea World’s original mascots show up at the restaurant during the dinner time!
- ※Temporarily unavailable due to preventative measures for COVID-19.
A special menu of seasonal flavors made using ingredients carefully selected by the chef
You can also receive an early bird discount by reserving early.
Reservations & inquiries
Kamogawa Sea World Hotel Tel. 04-7092-3151 (8:30 – 19:00)
Chef’s recommended specialty dishes
- *The early booking discount price only applies to a reservation made by the day before arrival at the hotel.
- *Some dishes may not be served depending on weather and other conditions.
All You Can Drink (70-min)
Breakfast buffet (7:00-9:30)
Charge yourself for the day with a breakfast made from fresh, locally-sourced ingredients.
Enjoy Japanese, Western and Chinese buffet menus at the restaurant Mermaid on sublevel B1. Featuring a porridge corner with a variety of toppings!
Start with a refreshing morning with pickled vegetables and as many other toppings as you like.
- Carrot & pumpkin porridge
- White fish & vegetable rice soup
- Chicken & vegetable risotto
- Chicken liver and vegetables
in tomato sauce
- Salmon and potatoes
in cream sauce
- Chicken tomato stew
- *Seven specified allergenic ingredients (eggs, dairy products, wheat, buckwheat, peanuts, shrimps and crabs) are not used in the baby food.
- *All food menus have an indication of these seven allergenic ingredients, if they are used.
- *In case of emergency, the hotel has a medical service contract with Kameda General Hospital.