Guided Discovery Tours and Activities (interacting with animals)
Tropical Island Communication Time
Wear high boots and feed sharks and rays from the tropical ocean behind the Ocean Pradice.
The sharks and rays will eat fish from the tip of a long stick right in front of you.
850 yen/person (capacity: 10 people)
Tropical Island Tropical Beach（Click for area information）
The minimum age for this activity is four.
- *Participants in this activity must be four years old or older.
- *Children younger than elementary school age must be accompanied by an adult (high school student or older). (The accompanying person must purchase a participation ticket.)
- *Please follow the instructions of staff members during the activity.
- *One ticket for one person (any accompanying person must have a ticket). Visitors without a participation ticket are not allowed to enter the activity site.
- *Admission for children aged three or younger is free; however, they are not allowed to enter areas with age and height restrictions (Beluga Petting; Tropical Island Communication Time; Dolphin Sea Communication Time; Lovely Dolphins; and the Aquarium Behind the Scenes Tour).
- *Baby buggies are not allowed in the activity site.
- *Tickets cannot be refunded after the designated program time.
- *Please ask information desk staff if you have any questions.
- *All the indicated prices include consumption tax.
Ticket office information
A participation ticket for the day is necessary to participate in a Guided Discovery Tour.
Ticket Purchase Methods