Guided Discovery Tours and Activities (interacting with animals)
Suspended due to COVID-19
What does a dolphin’s skin feel like? Is it squeaky or smooth? Touch and interact with them.
650 yen/person (capacity: 25 people for each session)
Surf Stadium（Click for area information）
The dolphin petting activity is conducted after each Dolphin Performance show.
- *Children younger than elementary school age must be accompanied by an adult (high school student or older). (The accompanying person must purchase a participation ticket.)
- *Please follow the instructions of staff members during the activity.
- *One ticket for one person (any accompanying person must have a ticket). Visitors without a participation ticket are not allowed to enter the activity site.
- *Admission for children aged three or younger is free; however, they are not allowed to enter areas with age and height restrictions (Beluga Petting; Tropical Island Communication Time; Dolphin Sea Communication Time; Lovely Dolphins; and the Aquarium Behind the Scenes Tour).
- *Baby buggies are not allowed in the activity site.
- *Tickets cannot be refunded after the designated program time.
- *Please ask information desk staff if you have any questions.
- *All the indicated prices include consumption tax.
Sea animals you can encounter
Ticket office information
A participation ticket for the day is necessary to participate in a Guided Discovery Tour.
Ticket Purchase Methods