Guided Discovery Tours and Activities (interacting with animals)
Suspended for the time being due to the circumstances of the animals
Enjoy petting dolphins in the 60 cm-deep Dolphin Sea, where you can touch and splash water over the dolphins.
1,150 yen/person (capacity: 6 people)
Rocky World, Dolphin Sea（Click for area information）
Participants of this activity must be fifth graders or older who are taller than 135 cm.
- *Participants wear top-boots to enter the pool. Participants must be fifth graders or older who are taller than 135 cm.
- *Please follow the instructions of staff members during the activity.
- *One ticket for one person (any accompanying person must have a ticket). Visitors without a participation ticket are not allowed to enter the activity site.
- *Admission for children aged three or younger is free; however, they are not allowed to enter areas with age and height restrictions (Beluga Petting; Tropical Island Communication Time; Dolphin Sea Communication Time; Lovely Dolphins; and the Aquarium Behind the Scenes Tour).
- *Baby buggies are not allowed in the activity site.
- *Tickets cannot be refunded after the designated program time.
- *Please ask information desk staff if you have any questions.
- *All the indicated prices include consumption tax.
Sea animals you can encounter
Ticket office information
A participation ticket for the day is necessary to participate in a Guided Discovery Tour.
Ticket Purchase Methods