Guided Discovery Tours and Activities (interacting with animals)
Eco aquaroam Communication Time
Help feed fish behind the fish exhibition facility.
You will see many fish coming together.
450 yen/person (capacity: 15 people for each session)
Eco aquaroam (across from the ocean sunfish tank)（Click for area information）
- *Children younger than elementary school age must be accompanied by an adult (high school student or older).
- *Please follow the instructions of staff members during the activity.
- *One ticket for one person (any accompanying person must have a ticket). Visitors without a participation ticket are not allowed to enter the activity site.
- *Admission for children aged three or younger is free; however, they are not allowed to enter areas with age and height restrictions (Beluga Petting; Tropical Island Communication Time; Dolphin Sea Communication Time; Lovely Dolphins; and the Aquarium Behind the Scenes Tour).
- *Baby buggies are not allowed in the activity site.
- *Tickets cannot be refunded after the designated program time.
- *Please ask information desk staff if you have any questions.
- *All the indicated prices include consumption tax.
Ticket office information
A participation ticket for the day is necessary to participate in a Guided Discovery Tour.
Ticket Purchase Methods